Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

If You Had One Spirit Animal For A Day What Would You Be?Why?

Image result for butterfly spirit animal
If You Had One Spirit Animal For A Day What Would You Be?Why?
If I had one Spirit Animal for a day, I would be a butterfly because they give people good vibes and they show that sun if coming out. A butterfly is very beautiful and I would love to experience being beautiful. A butterfly also can fly around and make me feel positive and like that day is going to be a great, beautiful and wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alanna

    My name is Anaysha & I am from Glen Taylor School. I really enjoyed reading through your blog post & I loved the meaning behind your message. Although there were a few spelling mistakes, everything else was amazing! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete