Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

First Lesson Of Softball

Image result for softball.



Last Week Wednesday, Room 9 had there first ever 2017 softball lesson. My partner was Danielle. While the lesson the softball leader came up to me and said I appreciate you participating so I said thank you.
Softball was really good. 
Todays lesson for softball, I learnt that you have to look at your partner to see if they are ready to catch the ball. I also learnt that you have to be put your left leg in front of you and put your hand that you don’t write with, where you are going to throw. After that you have to throw the ball with the hand you do write with.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alanna!
    I noticed your blog post at the top of the Room 9 blog feed and I was intrigued. I clicked on your post and I like how you explain what you did in Softball. You gave really good detail and it sounds like you had some fun playing softball.

    Danielle =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle,
      Thank You for your feedback, I really appreciate that you look at my blog and stay in tune because there is going to be more exciting things that I am going to blog about.

      Delete