Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

Once A Samoan Always A Samoan


The most special thing to my family about our culture is the country. It is the country because the sunset at night is beautiful and the beaches are amazing. In Samoa there are 2 big islands. Upolu and Savaii. Savaii has only one big road that goes all around the island and Upolu has loads of roads.

In Samoa there is a lot of markets and banks. In the market there is some food, huge bananas, clothes, fans and necklaces. I have been to Samoa twice. Once when I was 3 and early this year I went. My Dad's family lives in Samoa and my Nana's family lives in Samoa and my Papa's family lives in Samoa. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alanna,
    I like the way you represent your country and your culture at the same time but in different ways. I like the way you describe the two islands in Samoa. I wish I could visit Samoa one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alanna,
    I really enjoyed reading this blog post because I love how culturally confident you are. Your blog post title was very creative, and I like your description on Samoa. I could visualise how your experience in Samoa was. This blog post was great, keep up the good work!
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete