Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Hello Everyone

Jun 7, 2017 9:38:54 AM.jpg
Hi my name is Alanna. I am a year six attending Glen Taylor School  and I am in Room 12. I am Samoan and I am ten years old.  I have one sister and one brother. My favourite colour is rose gold and pink. My talent is running. My best friends are Anaysha and Danielle - you should check their blogs out!
I’m excited to be sharing a lot of my learning on my blog. I am good at reading and I will try my best to improve in my reading by the end of the year. One of my goals this year is to get to a higher level in my maths. I am going to challenge myself with my maths because I am not the best at it but I will try my best.
I really enjoy learning in my own time as well. I am good at running and I have won first place in cross country three years in a row.
This year I am looking forward to my new class, seeing what my teacher is like and making new friends. I also can’t wait until we take our Chromebooks home. I look up to my brother because he has helped me all year round and he is always there for me. That’s all I have to say, and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment